TRIP SCHEDULE 2021-22
Bluegrass Country & the Smoky Mountains
April 22-30, 2021. 9 days with 12 meals.
Take a delightful trip through the heart of Appalachia, discovering the equestrian culture of Kentucky, the pioneer spirit of Tennessee, and the mountainous beauty of North Carolina.
Cost: $2,999. Deposit due: Oct. 15, 2020.
July 9-16, 2021. 8 days with 11 meals.
This classic Midwestern tour features Illinois and Michigan.
Cost: $3,599. Deposit due: Jan. 1, 2021.
Southern Italy and Sicily
October 22-November 3, 2021. 12 days with 16 meals.
This journey will take you through a crossroads of civilizations in Sicily and on to the spectacular coastlines of Southern Italy.
Cost: $4,399. Deposit due: April 16, 2021.
Treasures of Egypt
November 4-15, 2021. 12 days with 21 meals.
The mysteries and treasures of Egypt unfold before you on your journey along the intriguing Nile River.
Cost: $4,949. Deposit due: First come, first served.
Christmas Markets Along the Rhine
December 6-17, 2021. 12 days with all meals paid for.
Cost: $3,895. Deposit due: First come, first served.
Sold out. Waiting list.
Journey though South America
January 2022. 16 days with 21 meals.
Thundering waterfalls, lost cities, snowcapped volcanos, and world-renowned cuisine – all this and more awaits you in three dynamic South American countries—Chile, Argentina, Brazil.
Cost: $6,249 (price may change). Deposit due: July 2021.
For Bluegrass Country or Mackinac Island information and brochures, contact Susie Garrison at 541-620-0387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Italy, Egypt, Markets or South America information and brochures, contact Nancy Lewis at 503-639-7050 or email@example.com.
1. All trips are organized by our travel agency partner, Collette, the oldest travel agency in the United States.
2. Total cost is per person, double occupancy and includes airfare, rooms, guides, transfers and most meals.
3. Cancellation with refund is allowed up to 24 hours prior to departure, less insurance cost.
4. Each trip allows time for exploring on your own.
5. For each trip, extra days can be added, either at the beginning or at the end.
6. If you are interested in a different trip from the ones that OEA-Retired sponsors, but Collette offers, go ahead and book that trip but be sure to let us know so that we get credit for your traveling with them.